Welcome to the charming Benton House Retreat! This quaint, little, farmhouse-style home is newly renovated and was built in the early 1900's. This 2 bedroom 1 bath home is perfect for an adventurous crew looking to explore everything the Ozarks has to offer. The Retreat brings all of the comforts of home while you're on vacation.
- Walking distance to Lake Harrison Trail, dog park, City Pool and downtown square.
- Located in Historic Downtown Harrison
- Self check-in with keypad entry code
- Welcome Basket of Goodies upon arrival
- Fully-stocked kitchen with all cooking amenities including pots and pans, toaster, microwave, blender, Keurig, knife set, spices etc.
- Keurig coffee maker + coffee
- SmartTV for all of your streaming needs
- High speed internet
- Covered pergola with string lights, custom seating, swing bed & gas fire pit - perfect for your morning coffee!
- Variety of boardgames + cornhole
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Complimentary toiletries & luxurious Aveda shampoos & conditioners
- Cozy Queen-size bed with luxury linens
- Blackout curtains in main bedroom
- Washer and dryer for guest use
- Pet friendly with a fee
- Pet bowls for food and water + toys
- Pet-friendly furniture covers + pet throws
- Pet towels to wipe off paws at the door + poop bags + extra cleaning supplies
- Levoit Air Purifer. Have peace of mind at the Retreat with our Air Purifier. Filtering out pollutants, dust, dander, pollen, and even pathogens such as mold, viruses and bacteria.
We are located in downtown Harrison- walking distance of Lake Harrison Trail, Crooked Creek, Community Bark Park, Anstaff Soccer Complex, Youth Center, City Pool, Downtown Square where you can enjoy a few of our local restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques, Minnie Harris Park where most local festivals are held, and the future Creekside Community Center. Also, walking distance to all the Fourth of July Festivities with the best place to be to view Harrison’s Fire In The Sky Firework Show!
It is conveniently located to Buffalo River, Branson, Eureka Springs, Bull Shoals & Tablerock lakes. Most loved for its patio and its proximity to Buffalo River. At the end of an adventure-packed day, let our home be your relaxing escape from it all!